Nissan Forklift PF50
With features designed to exceed expectations in the areas of fuel efficiency, performance, operator comfort, emissions regulations and low cost of ownership, the new Nissan Forklift Platinum II Series PF50 pneumatic is the result of Nissan’s relentless pursuit in achieving the perfect balance between the needs of the Owner, Operator and the Environment.
The rugged Platinum II Internal Combustion (IC) PF50 pneumatic lift truck delivers greater torque and horsepower to satisfy a variety of demanding and tough outdoor and indoor applications. Each lift is powered by our industrial strength gas, LPG, or dual fuel (gas/lp) engines to insure high productivity for your operation. The fuel management system optimizes engine operation to provide excellent fuel efficiency and reduced NOx , HC and CO exhaust emissions inside your operation. Each Platinum II comes standard with a comprehensive engine protection system to warn operators in case of excessive heat or a severe drop in oil pressure, providing extended engine and drive train life for your lift truck investment.
Low Emission Engines
The automotive-type closed-loop engine design in your PF50 Nissan Forklift provides enhanced fuel economy and the cleanest exhaust emissions in the industry. Nissan Forklift is the first lift truck manufacturer to receive EPA and CARB certification for their own line-up of industrial engines.
Ease of Maintenance
A new multifunction LCD display includes on-board diagnostics to keep service time low, with a service reminder in order to stay current with periodic maintenance needs. Its display design provides the operator with excellent visibility and understanding of warning indicators.
Operator Comfort and Control
The new Nissan Forklift PF50 pneumatic offers a spacious operator compartment providing generous foot, leg and head room for a variety of driver sizes. Enhanced comfort results from the Platinum II Series Operator Comfort System, which includes a full suspension seat, pedals mounted to the chassis frame, and rubber shock absorbers located throughout the vehicle to reduce vibration from the engine and transmission to the operator.
- K21 (2.1 liter) and K25 (2.5 liter) electronic fuel injected industrial engines in LP, LPS or dual fuel
- Soft ride air tires or solid pneumatic tires
- EPA/CARB 2010 Certified
- Engine/transmission protection and warning systems
- Seat-actuated Operator Presence System
- Spacious operator compartment
- Full suspension seat
- Multifunction LCD display with on-board diagnostics
- Programmable service reminder
- Operator PIN access
- Exclusive single lift and tilt control lever
- Five-piece, reinforced overhead guard
- One-piece, no-tool floorboard & removable side panels
- Wide engine access
- High visibility carriage available on select models
- Wide range of options available for chassis, mast and operator compartment