Nissan Forklift CF50LP
With features designed to exceed expectations in the areas of performance, fuel efficiency, emissions regulations, operator comfort and low cost of ownership, the new Nissan Forklift Platinum II Series CF50LP is the result of Nissan’s relentless pursuit in achieving the perfect balance between the needs of the Owner, Operator and the Environment.
The rugged Platinum II Internal Combustion (IC) CF50LP lift truck delivers greater torque and horsepower to satisfy a variety of high cycle manufacturing, warehouse or other indoor applications. The fuel management system optimizes engine operation to provide excellent fuel efficiency and reduced CO, HC and NOx exhaust emissions inside your operation. Each Platinum II comes standard with a comprehensive engine protection system to warn operators in case of excessive heat or a severe drop in oil pressure, providing extended engine and drive train life for your lift truck investment.
Low Emission Engines
Nissan Forklift is the first lift truck manufacturer to receive EPA and CARB certification for their own line-up of industrial engines. The automotive-type closed-loop engine design in your CF50LP Nissan Forklift provides enhanced fuel economy and the cleanest exhaust emissions in the industry
Ease of Maintenance
A new multifunction LCD display includes on-board diagnostics to keep service time low, with a service reminder in order to stay current with periodic maintenance needs. Its display design provides the operator with excellent visibility and understanding of warning indicators.
Operator Comfort and Control
The new Nissan Forklift CF50LP offers a spacious operator compartment providing generous foot, leg and head room for a variety of driver sizes. Enhanced comfort results from the Platinum II Series Operator Comfort System, which includes a full suspension seat, pedals mounted to the chassis frame, and rubber shock absorbers located throughout the vehicle to reduce vibration from the engine and transmission to the operator.
- K21 (2.1 liter) and K25 (2.5 liter) electronic fuel injected industrial engines in LP, LPS or dual fuel
- EPA/CARB 2010 Certified
- Engine/transmission protection and warning systems
- Seat-actuated Operator Presence System
- Spacious operator compartment
- Full suspension seat
- Multifunction LCD display with on-board diagnostics
- Programmable service reminder
- Operator PIN access
- Exclusive single lift and tilt control lever
- Five-piece, reinforced overhead guard
- One-piece, no-tool floorboard & removable side panels
- Wide engine access
- High visibility carriage available on select models
- Wide range of options available for chassis, mast and operator compartment