Nissan Forklift CF30LP
With features designed to exceed expectations in the areas of performance, fuel efficiency, emissions regulations, operator comfort and low cost of ownership, the new Nissan Forklift Platinum II Series CF30LP is the result of Nissan’s relentless pursuit in achieving the perfect balance between the needs of the Owner, Operator and the Environment.
The rugged Platinum II Internal Combustion (IC) CF30LP lift truck delivers greater torque and horsepower to satisfy a variety of high cycle manufacturing, warehouse or other indoor applications. The fuel management system optimizes engine operation to provide excellent fuel efficiency and reduced CO, HC and NOx exhaust emissions inside your operation. Each Platinum II comes standard with a comprehensive engine protection system to warn operators in case of excessive heat or a severe drop in oil pressure, providing extended engine and drive train life for your lift truck investment.
Low Emission Engines
Nissan Forklift is the first lift truck manufacturer to receive EPA and CARB certification for their own line-up of industrial engines. The automotive-type closed-loop engine design in your CF30 Nissan Forklift provides enhanced fuel economy and the cleanest exhaust emissions in the industry
Ease of Maintenance
A new multifunction LCD display includes on-board diagnostics to keep service time low, with a service reminder in order to stay current with periodic maintenance needs. Its display design provides the operator with excellent visibility and understanding of warning indicators.
Operator Comfort and Control
The new Nissan Forklift CF30LP offers a spacious operator compartment providing generous foot, leg and head room for a variety of driver sizes. Enhanced comfort results from the Platinum II Series Operator Comfort System, which includes a full suspension seat, pedals mounted to the chassis frame, and rubber shock absorbers located throughout the vehicle to reduce vibration from the engine and transmission to the operator.
• Nissan’s own K21 and K25 industrial engines with Electronic Concentrated Control System (ECCS)
• Electronic fuel injected technology with single-port fuel injection (LP) / multi-port injection (Gas)
• Low emission levels, well below EPA Tier II and CARB requirements
• Engine/transmission protection and warning system to safeguard your investment
• Operator Presence System includes seat-actuated power interrupt, auto-mast lock,
return-to-neutral, audio and visual warnings
• Full suspension seat with Operator Restraint System, includes a non-cinching seat belt for
• Seat belt warning system, horn, and back-up alarm
• Tilt-adjustable steering wheel with memory
• Multifunction LCD display with operator PIN security access
• Hour meter, clock, and calendar
• On-board diagnostics and programmable service reminder
• Speedometer and F/N/R transmission indicator
• Engine coolant temperature gauge and low fuel warning light (LP) / fuel gauge (Gas)
• Cushioned stability control
• Automatic transmission with drive-by-wire throttle control
• Hydrostatic power steering
• Single lift/tilt hydraulic control lever
• High air intake system combined with cyclone air filter
• Swing-out LP bracket (LP models only)
• Overhead guard mounted headlights
• 5-piece reinforced overhead guard
• One-piece, no-tool floorboard