Very late model and low usage Advance Terra sweeper. This unit is as close to a new one as you can get without purchasing new!
The Terra® 4300B compact rider sweeper covers up to 81,350 sq feet per hour, delivering increased productivity over walk-behind sweepers. The 4300B expertly sweeps both sides of a 48-inch aisle or hallway. It is designed for use both indoors and out, and on multiple surfaces, including hard floors, low-nap carpet and sidewalks.
Constructed of durable polyethylene with a rugged steel frame, the 4300B is ready to handle tough cleaning applications.
The Terra 4300B features an aluminum pre-filter panel that separates up to 50% of dust and debris, preventing clogging while optimizing dust control. The electric filter shaker provides excellent filter cleaning. A large four-sided steel debris hopper allows for maximum capacity without overflow. The hopper is easy to remove, and equipped with dolly wheels for efficient transport when emptying dirt and large debris.
The 4300B’s features a 43-inch sweeper path with dual side brooms that enable the operator to sweep close to walls on either side of the machine. The open front Clear-View™ design allows operators unobstructed sightlines for maximum safety and efficiency during use. Four batteries provide extended run time and increased productivity, with an onboard charger for quick, convenient and cost-effective recharge.
In keeping with the Total Clean® philosophy, the Terra 4300B rider sweeper allows complete and easy access to all machine components for cleaning and maintenance.
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
- Superb maneuverability and tight turning radius permits cleaning in narrow, congested areas
- Right and left side brooms for improved productivity and versatility
- Tools-free interchangeable filters and brooms for application flexibility and easy maintenance
- Adjustable seat and steering column for ergonomic and safe operation
- Horizontal dust panel filter boasts 54 square feet of surface area for better dust control
- Four 6 Volt batteries for maximum run-time