Advance Proterra Sweeper
Advance’s new Proterra industrial floor sweeper
Common Applications: Warehousing, Manufacturing, Trucking, Distribution, Food and Beverage/Bottling, Indoor/Outdoor Parking, Construction Cleanup, Entertainment Facilities
PRODUCTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RELIABLE WITH INCREDIBLE DUST CONTROL
The available DustGuard™ system on the Advance Proterra applies a fine “fog” to suppress dust at its greatest source – the side brooms. The result is a controlled sweep path that is 75% more productive than its nearest competitor.
DustGuard is part of the innovative DustClear™ Five Stage Dust Control System, which also includes a vacuumized main broom chamber, an airflow labyrinth, nanofiber technology dust filtration, and an airflow restoration system with Liberator™ variable frequency filter shaker.
MaxAccess™ minimizes downtime and maximizes efficiency, reliability and longevity through quick and easy access to all engine and hydraulic components.
Proterra comes with Set-’N-Forget™: set the main broom sweep pressure just once; the system automatically adjusts to apply consistent pressure even as the brush wears.
With superior dust control, innovative safety features, low maintenance costs, ease of operation and increased productivity, the Advance Proterra is the ideal solution for high-demand industrial applications.
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
- Large ergonomic operator comfort-zone with Clear-View™ sight lines to increase comfort and safety
- DustGuard™ attacks and controls dust at the side brooms for 64 inches of dust controlled sweeping
- Wide 35.5 inch main broom automatically adjusts broom pressure as the broom wears
- Analog-logic™ controls simplify operation and reduce training time
- Rust-proof structural roto-molded hopper with integrated 5 mph bumper extends machine life
- Variable dump height of up to 62 inches allows fast and simple disposal of debris
STANDARD EQUIPMENT ON THE ADVANCE PROTERRA
- Analog-logic™ Sweep System Activation, allowing the full sweep system to be activated or deactivated with a single motion
- Power steering
- Impact absorbing, rust proof body structure
- Hopper safety arm engaged from operator’s compartment
- Large comfort ride shock absorbing pneumatic tires
- Independent ETL safety test and label
- Liberator™ variable frequency filter
- Tailgate style hopper door
- Increased sight lines with Clear-View™ technology for improved operator comfort and safety
- 14 cubic foot high dump hopper
- Optional DustGuard™ side broom “fog” system
PROTERRA FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Unique DustClear™ Five Stage Dust Control System
- DustGuard™ at the side brooms
- Vacuumized Main Broom Chamber
- Liberator™ in Airflow Labyrinth
- Nanofiber Technology Dust Filter
- Airflow Restoration System for dust control performance unsurpassed in the industry.
- MaxAccess – Minimizes downtime and maximizes efficiency, reliability and longevity through quick and easy access to all engine and hydraulic components.
- Easy to operate – Analog-logic controls simplify operation and reduce path with right
- Clear-View™ – Offset hopper allows the operator to view the side broom and the area in front of the sweeper without having to lean outside the frame of the machine making it safer to use.
- Operator Safety – Hopper safety arm is controlled from the operator’s compartment. Operator is safe from moving parts through tip-back engine cover. Impact-adsorbing body structure and 5 mph bumper provides the ultimate in operator safety.
ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS FOR THE PROTERRA INDUSTRIAL SWEEPER
- DustGuard™ side broom dust control system
- Backup Alarm
- Beacon Light
- Front Headlights
- Suspension Seat
- Litter Vac Wand
- Rear Bumper Guard
- Tilt Steering